What Was Changed From the Film Review

 The reviews and critiques I had received from my classmates were an immense help. I applied all their critiques and suggestions toward my opening sequence. The switching around certain clips around and making the introduction to the opening sequence more concise was truly a great help. Being the only person in my group made applying these critiques and suggestions much easier. I did not have to talk to anyone else or have a group vote to ensure that everyone agreed on the changes. This was a great relief, as I saw many others struggling to be on the same page as the rest of their group. I, on the other hand, was able to apply these changes immediately. Thankfully, the critiques and changes they suggested were all within the editing realm. This meant that I did not need to go back and refilm any clips, which was amazing to hear. This also meant that making the actual changes became much easier because everything is on iMovie. I quickly made the changes and had both classmates watch the opening sequence again. I did this to ensure that there were no other critiques to be made. To my surprise, both classmates agreed that my opening sequence was ready, that there were no other changes to be made. This was great to hear, as I was excited to submit my opening sequence. This also soothed my concerns that my opening sequence might’ve been too confusing or too wordy. I was definitely nervous showing my opening sequence to my two classmates. This was because I was afraid that I would receive negative feedback on the film. Fortunately, none of the suggestions were negative and I was able to apply them immediately. I have officially finished my opening sequence. I hope viewers enjoy watching it as much as I and my two classmates did!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audio Issues on iMovie

And… I am Officially Done!

Film Review