Today was my second and last day of filming. I am confident that I have completely finished filming my opening sequence. However, just to be safe, I have allotted an extra day to film any additional clips if need be. In the few hours I had available to film, I was able to film the leftover scenes I had from the last filming day I had. As I mentioned in the previous blog post, using a physical copy of the storyboard I created helps a great deal when filming. I like having a physical copy of things; I’ve found it to be most beneficial. It helps me stay on track while filming and helps me to film clips in order, keeping everything organized. This is also extremely useful anytime I need to film any clips again. Due to my decision to film alone, rather than working with a partner or in a group, this does make filming a little bit harder. Although there are some things I do not have to worry about, like disputing over availability to film, there are certain things that are obviously mor...
Common CAMS in the movie Common camera angles within the film include eye level angle, bird’s eye view, tracking shot, POV shot, establishing shot, over the shoulder shot, medium shot, medium close up shot, two shot and three shot. An example of the two shot and the medium close up shot is when Travis and Alexis are in the car arguing and when they are at the beach talking. An example of the bird’s eye view angle would be the shots of the landscape, like the beach throughout the film. Common CLAMPS in the movie Costumes in the film are simple and are not notable at all. The clothes the characters wear are modern, such as a t-shirt and shorts, or a jacket and jeans. There are scenes wear the characters wear more formal clothing, such as when Travis and his family go to church. The lighting in the film include natural light from the sun, dusk lighting from when the sun had just set when Travis and Alexis were at the beach, and lots of artificial lighting, like the neon lighting of s...
For the final task, I decided to work alone. I have a few reasons for doing so, one of them being that I enjoy working alone. Working alone rather than in a group has its benefits and downsides. For me, its benefits include being able to ensure that work gets done and that I am on schedule. Because I would be working alone, it is up to me to get virtually everything done in a timely manner. Although this does seem like a huge burden to put on myself, it does the opposite. It forces me to be efficient with my time, as well as staying organized and on top of my work and deadlines. Working with other people can be hectic and group members schedules may not always align. Schedules not aligning occurred quite often during previous projects. Unaligned schedules would make everything from filming to editing to researching much more difficult. Another downside to working with people is the possibility that a group member is not doing their fair share. This could resul...
Comments
Post a Comment