And… I am Officially Done!

I decided to try to finish editing as soon as possible. I decided on this for a few reasons. One of those reasons being that I wanted to have people review my opening sequence early on. This was in case there were any changes suggested or any critiques. This would ensure that I would have more than enough time to make those changes or tweak a few details based on potential critiques. Other than that concern, I took this day to finalize the film before I presented it to others. I made any adjustments I deemed necessary to certain clips. I also toyed around with transitions to see which ones would match the certain scenes most accurately. I am usually pretty specific with the transitions I utilize. I am specific with the transitions I use to ensure that the opening sequence flows nicely and that it makes sense. I would never want to watch a piece of film where the scenes are emotionally charged and out of the blue comes a transition that throws you so off guard, that you laugh. This has happened a few times in the past and I wanted to ensure that my opening sequence did not have that same energy. All in all, I am excited to officially end the editing process. This was a long and tedious process, as much as I enjoy the editing process. The entire process of filming and editing stressed me out quite a bit. I would love to be done with this opening sequence, but there is a key component coming up. The film review! I thoroughly enjoyed using iMovie to edit the opening sequence, it was a fun learning experience for the most part! I learned quite a few things along the way. Now onto the film review!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audio Issues on iMovie

Film Review