Today was my second and last day of filming. I am confident that I have completely finished filming my opening sequence. However, just to be safe, I have allotted an extra day to film any additional clips if need be. In the few hours I had available to film, I was able to film the leftover scenes I had from the last filming day I had. As I mentioned in the previous blog post, using a physical copy of the storyboard I created helps a great deal when filming. I like having a physical copy of things; I’ve found it to be most beneficial. It helps me stay on track while filming and helps me to film clips in order, keeping everything organized. This is also extremely useful anytime I need to film any clips again. Due to my decision to film alone, rather than working with a partner or in a group, this does make filming a little bit harder. Although there are some things I do not have to worry about, like disputing over availability to film, there are certain things that are obviously mor...
For the final task, I decided to work alone. I have a few reasons for doing so, one of them being that I enjoy working alone. Working alone rather than in a group has its benefits and downsides. For me, its benefits include being able to ensure that work gets done and that I am on schedule. Because I would be working alone, it is up to me to get virtually everything done in a timely manner. Although this does seem like a huge burden to put on myself, it does the opposite. It forces me to be efficient with my time, as well as staying organized and on top of my work and deadlines. Working with other people can be hectic and group members schedules may not always align. Schedules not aligning occurred quite often during previous projects. Unaligned schedules would make everything from filming to editing to researching much more difficult. Another downside to working with people is the possibility that a group member is not doing their fair share. This could resul...
Common camera angles in your genre (CAMS) eye level high angle low angle dutch angle Common Mis- e n -Scene in your genre (CLAMPS) Costumes (C): Films depend on the costumes of the characters to create the fantasy world within the film. Costumes, alongside makeup, help visually transform actors into characters. For example, the costumes used in Pan’s Labyrinth helped create the Lighting (L): Lighting in fantasy films are usually darker and dimmer, with bright lighting once in a while to signify something extreme is occurring. Acting (A): Makeup (M): Films depend on the makeup of the characters to create the fantasy world within the film. Makeup is often used to transform actors into their roles. For example, makeup was used in the “Harry Potter” films to transform the actor, Ralph Fiennes into his role, Voldemort. Props (P): Used to identify characters as protagonists vs. antagonists and their personalities. For example, in the “Harry Potter” films, wands are us...
Comments
Post a Comment